Weimar and Nazi Germany
The Weimar Constitution
The impact of the Treaty of Versailles
1919 -1923: years of crisis?
The Munich Putsch
The Origins of the Nazi Party
1924 - 1929: A Golden era?
German Foreign Policy 1919 to 1933
Germany in the Depression
The Rise of the Nazi party
- Why did people vote for Hitler?
From Chancellor to Fuhrer
The failures of Weimar
Creating a totalitarian state
Nazi methods of control
- Organisation of the Nazi Party
- Obedience to the Fuhrer
Opposition to the Nazi's
- Nazi Ideology
The Economy under the Nazi's
- The 2nd 4 Year Plan
- Evaluation of the 4 Year Plan
- How successful was the policy of Autarky?
- German Labour Front
- Dr Robert Ley
Nazi Foreign Policy
- Did Hitler plan to have a Second
Education in Nazi Germany
Women in Nazi Germany
- The Jewish Problem in 1933
- Anti-Jewish Legislation
- Policy 1933 - 1937
- Origins of Anti-Semitism
Kampf (My Struggle)
In this book Hitler explained why he regarded the Jews as responsible
for Germany's troubles. He explained that:
* The Jews were parasites because they had never had a state of their
own. As a religion they had no host environment and were therefore set
to roam and leech upon every nation.
* The Jews first lie was that they 'pretended' to be a religion when in
fact they were a race. Through their growth in capitalism they had managed
to exploit liberal-minded democracies to their own advantage.
* The Jews were planning to undermine the world with their capitalism
and force the rest of the world to become their slaves.
* The Jews were planning a Russian Revolution style takeover that would
see them implement Communism across the world.
* The German people were not beaten on the battlefield in 1918 but by
the Jews who had been "....robbing our people of the political and
moral instincts and forces which alone make nations capable and hence
worthy of existence...."
The book cannot be considered a success upon it's first release but after
1933 it was made compulsory reading and study in schools, universities
and the home.
- How far did Germany recover under Stresemann?
- How did the Nazi party develop, upto 1929?
- How did Hitler become Chancellor?
- Howdid Hitler create a dictatorship?
- What were the main features of Totalitarian
- What were the benefits of Nazi rule?
Full Germany revision