Weimar and Nazi Germany
The Weimar Constitution
The impact of the Treaty of Versailles
1919 -1923: years of crisis?
The Munich Putsch
The Origins of the Nazi Party
1924 - 1929: A Golden era?
German Foreign Policy 1919 to 1933
Germany in the Depression
The Rise of the Nazi party
- Why did people vote for Hitler?
From Chancellor to Fuhrer
The failures of Weimar
Creating a totalitarian state
Nazi methods of control
- Organisation of the Nazi Party
- Obedience to the Fuhrer
Opposition to the Nazi's
- Nazi Ideology
The Economy under the Nazi's
- The 2nd 4 Year Plan
- Evaluation of the 4 Year Plan
- How successful was the policy of Autarky?
- German Labour Front
- Dr Robert Ley
Nazi Foreign Policy
- Did Hitler plan to have a Second
Education in Nazi Germany
Women in Nazi Germany
- The Jewish Problem in 1933
- Anti-Jewish Legislation
- Policy 1933 - 1937
- Origins of Anti-Semitism
History Revision - Weimar and Nazi Germany
Notes - refresh your memory using these easy to understand notes.
Rise of Hitler
to comprehend notes covering the main reasons for the rise of the
Nazi party in the early 1930's.
an overview of Nazi Economic policy and the aims of these.
the impact of Nazi Policies on a range of groups within society.
notes outline the way in which anti-Semitic thought dominated Nazi
thoughts and illustrate the way that it developed into the 'Final
Tarr's fantastic set of notes on the Weimar republic provide an excellent
overview of the state Germany was in under the Weimar Government.
External link to Activehistory.co.uk
Germany - Extension
Tarr has produced an extensive range of notes and activities on the
Weimar Republic. These are aimed at AS level students, but are accessible
to GCSE students likely to attain high grades. External link to ActiveHistory.co.uk
is also available in the AS Level section about the Rise of the NSDAP.
- Create your own revision Spider Diagrams
- External links to Schoolhistory.co.uk
you've refreshed your memory, it's time to make sure it sticks!
Quizzes - test yourself using this wide range of quizzes and revision
- How far did Germany recover under Stresemann?
- How did the Nazi party develop, upto 1929?
- How did Hitler become Chancellor?
- Howdid Hitler create a dictatorship?
- What were the main features of Totalitarian
- What were the benefits of Nazi rule?
Full Germany revision